MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This Slow Cooker Crack Chicken is Creamy Cheesy Ranch and Bacon Shredded Chicken. It’s perfect on it’s own, on a sandwich, in a tortilla or as a dip!
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (8 ounce) blocks cream cheese
- 2 (1 ounce) packets dry ranch dressing mix
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked crisply and crumbled
- In a slow cooker combine place chicken, cream cheese, and Ranch seasoning.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours, until chicken shreds easily.
- Once chicken shreds stir with a large fork or spoon, so the chicken shreds and all the ingredients combine.
- Add in crumbled bacon and stir to incorporate.
- Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION