Crab Stuffed Manicotti Alfredo
- Ready In:
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can s&w diced tomatoes, with roasted garlic and sweet onion
- 8 ounces manicotti
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese (reduced fat cream cheese)
- 3⁄4 lb large shrimp (41-60 ct.)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- Combine crab meat with undrained tomatoes.
- Let soak while cooking manicotti according to package directions.
- When manicotti is done, drain crab/tomato mixture and blend with neufchatel.
- Stuff manicotti with crab mixture and arrange in a 10 x 13 casserole dish.
- Pour alfredo evenly over manicotti.
- Top with shrimp and bake at 375F for 15-20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a stay-at-home mom in Arizona. To earn a little side money, I promote lingerie at private home showings. My favorite cookbook is the Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook. I inherited my grandmother's, and it's been a mainstay in my home. I love to try new recipes, but I have a lot of limitations as far as my husband's allergies (nuts, citrus, melons). I love recipes that let me sneak veggies into the kids without their knowledge!