Cornflour Butter Cake
photo by ByNDii
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to about 170 degrees Celcius.
- Beat vanilla, butter and both sugars well, add the egg and continue beating until nice and creamy.
- Mix in the corn flour and baking powder and slowly add the milk, mix gently until combined and then beat well again - I like to alternate between high speed and low speed.
- Pour into a cake tray and bake for approximately 40minutes or until when poked through the poker comes away clear with no residue.
- Serve warm, spreaded with butter :).
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hullo :) My name is Belinda and I am a 22yr old mummy who lives in Queensland of Australia. I live with my partner and my 3yr old daughter, who both absolutely love my cooking. I've been stalking Recipezaar for years now, and finally bought my own account, YAY. I used to be one of those people who lived in microwavable packaged food, but have since discovered the joys and yumminess of home cooking! I love most food.... but I've recently made a lifestyle change which restricts potato, wheat, and rice in my diet. I look forward to finding masses of low-carb recipes and making my own :-)