Cookie Dough Gefilte Fish
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 loaf gefilte fish
- 1 pastry dough, puff sheet
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Allow the pastry puff to thaw out until it is pliable enough to open without breaking. Do not thaw the gefilte fish!
- Place the Gefilte loaf on the pastry puff sheet so that the ends of the loaf are pointing toward the corners. Wrap the loaf and use a little bit of warm water to secure the ends of the pastry puff sheet together.
- Place on a oil sprayed tray and put it in the oven for about an hour. Do not cover. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a recently married, mom-to-be. I work and live in Louisville, where I teach Hebrew to preschoolers and kindergarteners. I'm originally from Austin, and I love putting a Tex-mex flair into my comida. I'm also Jewish and I make a traditional Shabbos meal(s) every week so I'm always looking for new ideas to bring to the table (literally).