photo by ChefMamaBlogger
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 20mins
4 servings over pasta or rice
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, or 4 skinless thighs
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored and cut into thin strips
- 1 jalapeno pepper, ribs and seeds removed, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup marinara sauce, or tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon adobo seasoning, or garlic powder
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt & pepper
- place chicken on the bottom of crockpot.
- pour tomato sauce over the chicken.
- cover with pepper mixture, then Adobo and salt and pepper.
- cook on low 6-7 hours.
- about 60 minutes before serving, stir and add paprika.
- serve with brown rice, whole wheat pasta or couscous.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!