Cold Pesto Pasta Salad
photo by CHEFDLH
- Ready In:
- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup prepared pesto sauce (Classico is great!)
- shaved parmesan cheese (or shredded)
- In a large heavy-bottomed pot cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, tomatoes, corn, bell pepper, and pesto.
- top with parmesan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a busy mom both with stuff at home and my work. My kids and husband love to try new creations so they are right at home with my love of recipes. It is fun to make something and try several different ways at it. I love to try different enchilada recipes, recipes for various ice teas, and anything that gets food on the table on the weeknights. Restaurant recipes for the weekends are another favorite.