Coconut Fruit Balls
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dried dates, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sultana, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut
- Finely chopped sultanas, dates and apricots and place them in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add cinnamon and mix well.
- Add enough condensed milk (roughly a tablespoon) to make it sticky so the fruit sticks together more easily.
- Place a teaspoon of mixture in palm of hand and mould/squish/squeezing mixture into a small ball.
- Place desiccated coconut on plate and roll balls in desiccated coconut, coating the whole ball.
- Store in refrigerator until your ready to use.
Join The Conversation
Yum!!! What a little treat! I love dry fruit and coconut so these were perfect for me. I like they are healthy and good for you! I used cranberry instead of sultana, add bit a more condensed milk. I made 15 little balls. Perfect after workout as it gives instant energy. Definitely keeper and I am not sharing these little goodies with anyone! :) Made for Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap November 2011. Thank you so much Chef floWer!