photo by Alyssia Mind Over
- Ready In:
- 2 cups whole raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl combine almonds, agave syrup, and salt. Use a rubber spatula to mix together, fully coating almonds.
- Spread almonds in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, stirring twice during baking.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven. Quickly return almonds to the bowl, add cocoa powder, and toss to coat. Store in an air-tight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mind Over Munch is a brand dedicated to making living a healthy lifestyle easier and more fun! Alyssia's mission with Mind Over Munch is to redefine health. Forget about the labels, fad diets, and what anyone says is ?healthy,? and learn to make informed decisions about what is best for YOU! With great recipes, tips, educational videos, tutorials and a little kookiness, Alyssia strives to educate, encourage, and of course entertain through her YouTube Channel and overall brand. Join her healthy journey and begin one of your own! After all, it?s all a matter of Mind Over Munch!