photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 2 large eggs
- 1 dash each salt and black pepper
- everything bagel seasoning blend additional salt and black pepper (like the kind by Trader Joe's)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray 2 cups of a jumbo muffin pan (like this one) with nonstick spray. (If you don't have a jumbo muffin pan, use two small oven-safe bowls.).
- Separate egg whites into a large bowl, and gently place yolks in a small bowl without breaking them.
- With an electric mixer set to high speed, beat egg whites until fluffy and slightly stiff, about 4 minutes.
- Divide egg whites between the two sprayed cups of the muffin pan.
- Using the back of a spoon, create a small indentation in the center of each egg white. Gently place a yolk in each indentation.
- Season with salt and pepper. Bake to your preference, 5 - 7 minutes (5 minutes for runnier yolks; 7 minutes for firmer ones).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"