- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) can minced clams, very well drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs, separated
- 2⁄3 cup cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat egg whites to stiff peaks.
- Saute clams in butter.
- Add salt and paprika to the egg yolks and beat until light.
- Add cream and clams; mix thoroughly.
- Fold in the stiffly-beaten egg whites, pour mixture into well buttered omelet pan or skillet and bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!