Citrus Salad With Fennel Fronds for 2
- Ready In:
- 1 valencia orange, peeled and segmented (original recipe specified naval oranges)
- 1 blood orange, peeled and segmented
- 1⁄4 small red onion, sliced thinly (I cut them into thin crescents)
- 2 radishes (my addition) or 2 small spring turnips, thinly sliced (my addition)
- 1 blood orange, juiced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (reduced from 2 tablespoons)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon unbleached white sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon fennel leaves, rough chopped
- Whisk the dressing together and set aside.
- Arrange the salad ingredients on either a platter or two salad plates.
- Garnish with the fennel fronds.
- Pass the dressing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!