Citrus Bath Soak
- Ready In:
- In a bowl, slice the orange and lemon into thin slices; discard the ends.
- Drop the essential oils onto the slices and stir well to mix.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt and stir well. (This teaspoon of salt will encourage the citrus fruits to release even more of their natural juices)
- Set aside and allow to marinate for about 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the 3 cups of sea salt and powdered milk; stir well to combine.
- Add the dry mixture to the citrus and stir well.
- Run your bath and add some of this fragrant mixture.
- Slink in and relax for as long as you possibly can!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!