Cinnamon "red Hots" Pineapples
photo by Gidg
- Ready In:
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (12 ounce) bag red cinnamon candies
- Open the can of pineapples and drain the juice into a saucepan.
- Empty the remaining pineapples in the can into a mason jar or heatproof sealable container.
- Empty the bag of cinnamon imperials into the saucepan as well.
- Heat on low until the candy has dissolved into the pineapple juice, stirring often. Be patient, this step takes time, don't rush it.
- Pour the hot pineapple juice/cinnamon imperial liquid over the pineapples and seal the container.
- Put the container in the refrigerator for 5-7 days (or however long it takes the liquid to saturate the pineapple chunks thoroughly.).
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!