Cinnamon Orange Popovers Recipe
- Ready In:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Splenda granular
- 2 teaspoons orange zest, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Grease 6 popover molds.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- Whisk in remaining wet ingredients and stir until the batter is smooth.
- Fill the prepared molds halfway full and bake for 15 minutes.
- Lower the heat to 350 degrees and continue baking for an additional 20-30 minutes, until the popovers puff-up and turn golden-brown.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
If the comments say My kids loved it! then I will probably think it's bland or otherwise yucky... so I don't make recipes that have a lot of My kids loved it! comments.