Cinnabon Roll Cappuccino
photo by Wildflour
- Ready In:
- 5 ounces steamed milk, approximately (reserve 2-3 tablespoons froth from steamed milk)
- 1⁄2 ounce torani caramel sauce, one good pump's worth to make 1/2 oz
- 1⁄2 ounce torani white chocolate sauce, one good pump's worth to make 1/2 oz
- 3⁄4 ounce torani brown sugar cinnamon syrup
- 1 1⁄2 ounces brewed espresso, one shot
- whipped cream
- white chocolate curls, optional but soooo good (optional)
- Steam and froth milk to 160 degrees. Set aside.
- In small 8 oz. cup, add sauces, syrup and espresso. Stir to mix.
- Add steamed milk. Stir to mix.
- Fold in some froth to make it extra creamy.
- Top with whipped cream and white chocolate curls. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello! Former caterer and restaurant owner taking life slower now and just enjoying photographing my food creations and blogging them! Pop on over to my blog to see over 800 of my recipes at Wildflour's Cottage Kitchen @ wildflourskitchen.com !