Chutney Glazed Cheese Pâté
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
What a combination of flavors! From a recipe card set, this appetizer disappears quickly whenever I make it. Passive time is 1 hour chill time.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup mango chutney
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, finely chopped
- Blend cream cheese with the shredded cheese until well mixed. Do this by hand or in a food processor using a plastic blade.
- Mix in the sherry, curry powder and salt until well blended.
- Shape into a cake, about 5 inches in diameter, onto serving plate. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or as long as overnight.
- Before serving, pile mango chutney and green onions on top. Surround with crisp sesame or whole wheat crackers. Guests can either dip into the cheese or spread it with a knife.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION