Chuckwagon Beef Skillet
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I got this recipe out of one of those small cookbooks at the checkout a few years ago. This is one of my hubby's favorites, and company has enjoyed it as well. Very filling and good on a cold day.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked pasta (wagon wheel shaped)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet. Drain off the grease and return the pan to the stove.
- Add in the water, barbecue sauce, the baked beans, and the tomato sauce. Stir to mix well. Bring to a boil.
- Once at a boil, add in the pasta and cover. Turn down to a simmer, and cook for about 12-15 minutes, or until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Scoop out into bowls, garnish with cheese, and dig in!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is super deeelish! It's so simple to make! Very, very good! Anyone looking at this recipe, trying to decide whether or not to make it, do yourself a favor! Make it! I only had large elbows, but it turned out perfect! Thanks for posting, Misa. Made this for Chef's Pick at the forums in KK.Reply
see 1 more