Christina's Fresh Guacamole
photo by Lavender Lynn
- Ready In:
- Mash up avacados in a bowl, make them as smooth or as chunky as you like. (We like it fairly chunky).
- Peel and dice red onion.
- Chop up fresh Cilantro, stems and all.
- Dice jalepeno(s), de-seed if desired *Remember that the seeds give more heat* I leave them in because we love our mexican food spicy!
- Add everything into a large bowl and stir, add in salt and freshly ground black pepper to tase, add the juice of the two limes.
- Stir to combine, taste to see if it is hot, salty or sour enough, adjust to your taste, if you want more heat add the hot sauce -- once it is to your liking cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge untill you are ready to serve.
- This goes well with my salsa recipe, and tastes great with tacos, burrito's, nachos, tortilla chips or even carrot and celery sticks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am married to a wonderful guy. He works out of town all the time so I usually can't wait untill he gets home to try out all of the new recipes that I have stumbled across. We have 2 Dogs, Ikea our Great Dane and a Rodesian Ridgeback named Hemi...They are our kids.