MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From a NZ magazine, yummy dessert.
- Ready In:
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 1 tablespoon Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 cup cooked short-grain rice
- 60 g dark chocolate, grated
- 3 tablespoons water
- 185 g dark chocolate, grated
- 1⁄2 cup superfine sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 egg yolks
- Beat the ricotta cheese in a bowl until smooth.
- Add 2 Tbsp superfine sugar, the Baileys and cream and beat until combined.
- Add rice and first lot of grated chocolate.
- Divide between 4 bowls or glasses.
- Place water and chopped extra chocolate in a pan and stir over medium heat until the chocolate has melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine extra superfine sugar and extra water in a saucepan.
- Stir over a low heat until the sugar is dissolved, then bring to boil rapidly for about 5 minutes until the mixture forms a soft ball when a small amount is dropped into cold water.
- Beat egg yolks until pale.
- Pour boiling sugar syrup into the egg yolks, continue to beat until cool.
- Beat in melted chocolate.
- Pour over the ricotta mixture and refrigerate until firm.
- Decorate with grated chocolate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION