Chocolate Protein Balls
Unlike protein balls bought at stores which are often filled with sugar and butter, this recipe was designed with healthy ingredients which include healthy fats and natural sweeteners but still tastes great! Satisfy that chocolate craving and don't feel guilty about it!
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup roughly ground walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup roughly ground pepita seeds
- 1⁄4 cup roughly ground sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup almond meal
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup water
- shredded coconut, for rolling balls into
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until all combined.
- Make mixture into balls and roll in shredded coconut.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.