Chocolate Cookies (Spritz/Cookie Press Style)
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, vanilla and salt and mix well.
- Gentley mix in the flour and cocoa using a spoon.
- Pack dough into your cookie press- use instructions for your press.
- Press cookies onto a cookie tray -spacing about 2cm apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Gentley transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Decorate as desired or eat plain.
- Store in an airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We had fun preparing these cookies and enjoying them.<br/>The recipe is really simple and it works very well.<br/>I removed the cookies from the the oven as I saw the the borders became darker (as they were brown and not golden) and placed on a grid to cool down.<br/>I used some golden sugar perls for decorationa and making them prittier!<br/>Thanks a lot for this recipe, my family (especially my children) loved this challenge.