Chocolate Coconut Pecan Cupcakes
- Ready In:
- 18 1⁄4 ounces cake mix (devils food cake, dark chocolate fudge,chocolate mix, its just one box)
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) box instant pudding mix
- 2 ounces pecans (chopped or chipped)
- Mix cake mix, pudding mix, nuts, and coconut flakes.
- follow cake box directions (add wet ingrediants).
- spray or rub cupcake pan so mix doesnt stick.
- bake at 350f for about 20 minutes or until knife comes out clean --
- let cool and frost with your favorite icing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!