Chocolate Chip Cookie Poke Cake
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Prepare the cake batter according to the directions on the box, with the eggs, oil and water.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of the batter.
- Bake as directed (23-25 minutes).
- While cake is still warm, poke holes all over. A chopstick is great for this.
- Prepare the pudding according to the box directions.
- Pour the pudding over the warm cake while the pudding is still runny (don't wait for it to set up).
- Cover and chill until the pudding is set.
- Sprinkle crushed chocolate chips on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!