Chocolate Caramel Pastries
photo by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
- Ready In:
- 2 frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed (from a 17-ounce package)
- 32 Rolo chocolates, unwrapped (chocolate caramel candies)
- 1 beaten egg white
- raw sugar
- Thaw the puff pastry sheets according to package directions. Roll out slightly. Cut each sheet into 16 squares.
- Place a rolo candy in the center of each square. Fold up opposite corners and pinch seems. (Try to seal them as best you can or the caramel runs out as they bake.).
- Place on baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Brush each pastry with the beaten egg white and sprinkle with raw sugar.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes.
- I'm sure mini peanut butter cups would be delicious too!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
With the changes to the email notifications and removal of private messaging, I am no longer able to respond to questions about my recipes. Yet another feature change that has made the website less user friendly. It's sad to watch a fantastic site deteriorate over the years. Some of my recipes are on my blog.