- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Toss together crumbs and butter,(and reserving 1/4 cups mixture,) press into a 8X8 baking dish.
- Spread on softened ice cream and freeze.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter and the chocolate over low heat, gradually stir in egg yolks, sugar, nuts and vanilla.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Add egg whites to chocolate mixture and spread over ice cream.
- Top with reserved crumbs. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
One of the old time founding members of Recipezaar. I live in Port Orchard, Washington. I LOVE to cook and bake nearly everything! I HATE to see people join the site, have no published recipes, but rag on another cook in a review on a recipe they haven't even tried or didn't follow. Oh, and I hate cilantro, too. :)