photo by Kat's Mom
- Ready In:
6 dozen cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt until well mixed.
- Stir in mini-chips and set aside.
- In a small bowl. mix the topping sugar and cinnamon together.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and roll in coating mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets; flatten with a fork (use a rocking motion).
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Place on wire racks to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I used to be very active here, recent site changes have made that impossible. So sad that Scripps eliminated our forums and alienated both the hosts and participants.</p>