This is a spicey, smokey pepper mustard. The mustard needs to be chilled for 2 days before using. Refrigerate for 2 months or freeze. Use on your favorite sandwich, or mix with honey and glaze a chicken.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup brown mustard seeds
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons powdered chipotle pepper (chiletoday.com)
- 1⁄2 cup dry mustard
- Place all ingredients into a vita mix, blender or food processor blending with a couple on-off motions.
- Grinding till the seeds are the texture you desire.
- Place into a well sealed jar and chill 2 days.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more