Chilled Glass of Shahi Meethi Lassi
photo by charu
- Ready In:
- 1 cup fresh curds
- 2 almonds
- 2 pistachios
- 5 rose petals
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Put curd and sugar in a bowl and mix well, with constant churning. You can also use the mixer. But it is nice to use a hand churn.
- Gently run slowly until sugar dissolves completely.
- Then add some cool water to it and then run for a while. If you are using mixer, then do not add water.
- Now add finely chopped pieces of pistachios and almonds in the glass.
- Now put the lassi in the glass.
- By mashing with a churn, the butter rises upwards in the form of foam in the bowl.
- Take the butter in the spoon and put it on top of the glass.
- Now put the remaining pistachios and almond slivers, and chopped rose petals on that butter as garnishing.
- Your Shahi Meethi Lassi is ready. Enjoy!
- If you prefer chilled, then you can replace cold water with ice cubes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a digital marketing professional. Cooking is like a refreshment to me.