Chili Tabasco Tilapia
photo by Elle Meyer
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce, Sweet & Spicy variety
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce, regular
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- Place fish in a large plastic bag. Add olive oil and marinate for one hour.
- Remove fish from marinade and salt to taste. Cook on preheated grill for 8-10 minutes.
- Combine chili sauce and Tabasco Sweet & Spicy sauce. Add a dash of regular Tabasco sauce if desired for more heat.
- Baste fish with sauce and grill for an additional 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I lost some weight almost ten years ago and I'm determined to keep it off. Ever since then, I’ve made a hobby out of collecting recipes from a variety of sources and then adapting them for lower calorie, carb, and fat content. I have a very picky husband, so the recipes have to be tasty, too. Since I always seem to have other things to spend my time on besides cooking, I look for quick and easy-to-prepare meals. I recently published a book called Living the Thin Life in which I tell my story of learning to maintain my ideal weight. It includes lots of real life tips on eating, exercise, and motivation. These ideas came from my own experience as well as from the many people I interviewed who have successfully lost and maintained their weight. I also included over 50 healthy recipes in Living the Thin Life.