Chili Rubbed Flank Steak With Onion Relish (South Beach Diet)
- Ready In:
- Rub steak with 2 t. lime juice and 2 t. chili powder, then sprinkle with salt. Let sit while you prepare the relish.
- Combine onion, cilantro, remaining 5 t. of lime juice and 1/2 t. of chili powder.
- Broil or grill steak about 7 minutes (medium-rare) per side until desired doneness.
- Remove steak from heat and let sit at least 5 minutes (VERY IMPORTANT).
- Cut steak at an angle against the grain. Serve topped with onion relish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!