Chicken W/ White Wine
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
a non-sweet version of chicken marsala
- Ready In:
- 2 chicken, breasts-cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 ounces mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup good white wine
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Cut chicken breasts into 1" pieces.
- Melt 2 T. butter in a large skillet, Add mushrooms, sprinkle w/ lemon juice and saute over med. heat. When mushrooms have finished sauiting remove and sit aside.
- In a large plastic bag, add flour, paprika, salt, and pepper. Dust chicken in the plastic bag. Melt remaining butter in skillet. Brown chicken on high, brown on both sides. Set chicken aside as it browns. After finishing browning chicken pour wine, beef broth into hot pan, cook rapidly stirring constantly until all brown bites are incorporated into sauce. Return mushrooms and chicken to the pan. Heat and stirring until sauce thickens and is heated throughly. Serve with Deli Salad.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note