Chicken Soup Hashbrowns
photo by RavenousRavenDesign
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces homemade chicken soup broth
- 1 cup chicken pieces from chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup vegetables from chicken soup
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) carton of idaho spuds golden grill hash brown potatoes
- Separate the the broth from the vegetables & chicken.
- heat up the broth until boiling.
- pour broth into the hash brown carton to soak for about 12 minutes (drain if necessary).
- Use spray pam on the heated pan and cook your hasbrowns for about a minute or two till the juices start to dry up.
- Place the vegetables and chicken in the pan with the hasbrowns and stir around and let cook to desired cripsness. I tend to love my hashbrowns very crispy.
- Serve with a optional sour cream and cheese on top, couple of eggs and toast. Enjoy. It's good.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!