Chicken Rigatoni Pasta Salad
photo by Monterey Gourmet Fo
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package Monterey Gourmet Food Chicken & Cheese Rigatoni
- 2 italian squash, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced and quartered
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Boil 4 quarts of water. Add rigatoni to boiling water. Bring back to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 2 ½ minutes. Remove from water and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare all the vegetables and toss together in a large bowl with salt and pepper.
- Cut each cooled rigatoni into 5 pieces. Add to the large bowl and toss.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Dress the salad to your liking.
- Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 Cup. Calories: 360. Calories from Fat: 220. Total Fat: 24g. Saturated Fat: 5g. Trans Fat: 0g. Cholestrol: 40mg. Sodium: 560mg. Total Carbohydrate: 23g. Dietary Fiber: 2g. Sugars: 4g. Protein: 10g.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>This is a sponsored profile.</p> <p> </p> <p><span>At Monterey Gourmet Foods™ we believe mealtime should be something the whole family should look forward to - with enticing foods that provide new and different experiences for everyone. Try our authentic flavors from around the world with delicious offerings such as Potato and Cheese Pierogi, Chicken and Cheese Rigatoni and Chicken Mandu Dumplings. At Monterey Gourmet Foods we bring the world to your table.</span></p>