Chicken and Lemon Pepper Sauce
photo by NorthwestGal
- Ready In:
- Dip chicken in eggs and coat in flour, paprika, salt and pepper mix.
- Heat 4 T butter and sauté chicken. cook until golden brown on both sides.
- remove chicken and place on serving platter.
- After chicken is removed, stir in remaining flour mixture. be sure to get all the bits and pieces up from the bottom of the pan.
- Add chicken broth, wine, mushrooms, parsley and lemon juice. add lemon zest for extra flavor and salt and pepper to taste. Let mushrooms cook until tender.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve with rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm Jen, I love to cook and try new things altough for the most part I am better at baking. I am addicted to the food network and my family and friends always laugh until they are hungry and come looking for me to fix them somethnig. I am always looking for a great crowd pleasing recipe. I love when people tell me that something I made is the best they have ever had. I depend on this site for those recipes and then I add my own twist. I love comfort foods and recipes that are simple yet elegant. Most of the reciples I have uploaded are tried and true family favorites. It doesn't get much better than this ! <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">