Chicken and Lamb Crock Pot
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 5mins
- Combine all ingredients except couscous in crock pot.
- Cook on low 6 hours.
- Cook on high for up to 1 additional hour.
- Cook couscous according to package directions.
- Remove chicken and lamb, cut meat up into bite sized chunks.
- Discard skin and bones.
- Put cut up meat back into crock pot with the soupy mixture.
- Spoon over Parmesan couscous.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I recently lost 33 pounds though WW and am at my goal weight. My focus right now is learning to eat/cook from whole foods in as healthy a way as possible while maintaining real food qualities. Besides that, I enjoy writing romance fiction and video editing. I love making party stuff (like favors, invitations, etc) using other people's ideas and adapting them, especially if I can use the computer and printer (I have three!). I'm the mother of two young boys and wife of one husband who's gone three days and two nights a week. I work full time for the State in IT.</p>