Chicken and Dried Beef
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 33mins
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 lb dried beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (optional)
- Spray 9 x 13 x 2" baking dish.
- Pound chicken until thin.
- Roll chicken with dried beef.
- Slice and secure with a toothpick.
- Blend soup, sour cream, and wine until smooth.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake covered 300* for 2 hours.
- Uncover, cook at 350* for another 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!