Chicago-Style Hot Dogs
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) can beer or (8 ounce) can water
- 1 (16 ounce) package hot dogs, 8
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package hot dog buns, 8
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced pickled hot cherry peppers
- In deep skillet over medium-high heat, combine beer and hot dogs; cover.
- Bring to simmer; reduce heat to medium.
- Cook until hot dogs are cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix next 3 ingredients.
- Fill each bun with tomato slices, hot dog, mustard sauce, pickle, onion and peppers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!