Chesapeake Bay Pork Chops (Hy-Vee Recipe)
- Ready In:
8 pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped fresh
- 1 lime, juiced
- cracked black pepper
- 8 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch think
- Whisk together the vegetable oil, apple cider vinegar, seafood seasoning, minced garlic, basil, lime juice, and black pepper in a bowl, and pour into a re-sealable plastic bag. Add the pork chops, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours, flipping periodically.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Remove the pork chops from the bag. Discard excess marinade.
- Grill until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 5 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm cultivating an interest in organic, sustainable foods. I'm crusading against HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) and trying to find fabulous recipes for fresh foods and the kind of ingredients Nana and Grandma would have used, especially if they are gluten-free. All the while trying to please my sweet tooth in a healthier way!</p>