Chef Boyardee® Italian Ravioli Skillet
photo by Chef Boyardee174
- Ready In:
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Chef Boyardee® Beef Ravioli
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add ravioli, drained tomatoes and garlic powder; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Cook's Tips: Picky eaters? You may make the recipe without the zucchini or use a vegetable your family likes. Shredded carrot or chopped bell peppers are two vegetables to consider.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!