Cheesy Spaghetti Pie
photo by Qupcake
- Ready In:
- Prepare spaghetti noodles per package directions on a large pot of boiling, well-salted water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, grated cheeses, salt, pepper, and cream or half and half.
- When spaghetti is al dente, drain noodles and add to cheese bowl, mixing very quickly and thoroughly.
- Put olive oil in a nonstick skillet and heat on medium.
- Scrape pasta and sauce into skillet, spreading out the pasta evenly in the pan.
- Cook on medium heat until bottom of pasta is golden brown and crisp.
- Carefully flip spaghetti pie and cook for a further few minutes until golden brown.
- Carefully slide spaghetti pie into a serving plate and slice into wedges.
- Serve wedges with blistered tomatoes or a tart side salad. Will serve 2 people very generously or 3 people with a good side.
- Optional: for extra crunch, sprinkle some Cheese in the pan before adding spaghetti mixture, and sprinkle cheese on top before flipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!