Cheesy Shrimp and Rice With Broccoli
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb frozen large shrimp, thawed, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup philadelphia cream cheese spread
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 3 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook 3 minute on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- ADD broth and cream cheese spread to skillet; stir until well blended. Add rice; mix well. Cover. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minute
- STIR in broccoli and shrimp; cook an additional 5 minute or until liquid is absorbed and broccoli is heated through.
- Stir in 3 slices cooked and crumbled Bacon just before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">