Cheesy Chicken Supreme
photo by lspoon
- Ready In:
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 shredded cheddar cheese
- In skillet, heat a small amount of butter or oil. Add chicken and saute. When chicken is almost done, add onions and continue to cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Then, add the soup, milk, and cheese. Stir and reduce heat. Let simmer 10-15 minutes. Great served over mashed potatoes!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!