Cheese Ball Bites
photo by Alyssia Mind Over
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chives
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag pretzel sticks
- Mix ball ingredients together.
- Divide into tablespoon size balls.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Before serving, roll balls in toppings of choice (dried cranberries, crushed nuts, parsley, pine nuts, poppy/sesame seeds, etc.) and serve with pretzel stick.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mind Over Munch is a brand dedicated to making living a healthy lifestyle easier and more fun! Alyssia's mission with Mind Over Munch is to redefine health. Forget about the labels, fad diets, and what anyone says is ?healthy,? and learn to make informed decisions about what is best for YOU! With great recipes, tips, educational videos, tutorials and a little kookiness, Alyssia strives to educate, encourage, and of course entertain through her YouTube Channel and overall brand. Join her healthy journey and begin one of your own! After all, it?s all a matter of Mind Over Munch!