Cheddar Cheese & Red Pepper Popovers
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- osition a rack in center of oven and preheat to 450.
- Lightly coat popover pan with butter or oil.
- Place empty pan in oven while it's heating.
- In medium bowl, whisk together milk, eggs butter and flour until well blended.
- Add salt, red pepper, and rosemary.
- Remove pan from oven and close oven door.
- Divide batter among the hot prepared cups and tow with cheese.
- Return pan to oven and bake for 20 minutes at 450.
- Then reduce to 350 for 15 to 18 minutes until popovers are a deep golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"