Checkerboard Turkey Sandwiches
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These are cute little sandwiches that kids will love. Recipe is from Kraft.
- Ready In:
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese spread
- 3 slices roasted deli turkey
- 3 slices tomatoes
- 1 slice white bread
- Spread wheat bread with cream cheese spread; top with turkey, tomatoes and white bread.
- Cut sandwich into 3 horizontal strips, then 3 vertical strips to make 9 squares.
- Turn 4 or 5 of the squares upside down.
- Arrange squares on plate, alternating colors as needed to resemble a checkerboard.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION