Cheap Hamburger Potato Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 0.75 (16 ounce) bag wide egg noodles
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans campbell's cream of potato soup
- Brown ground beef in a medium-sized skillet. (You could add a little chopped onion to the beef if you'd like).
- Meanwhile, boil egg noodles in pot.
- Drain excess grease from meat.
- Drain egg noodles, return to pot.
- Add hamburger to egg noodles and empty both cans of potato soup into the pot.
- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a newlywed who moved to a marine corps base in NC to be with my husband. We are expecting our first child in December. I love all things crafts, scrapbooking, pets, music, and homemaking!