photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 4 chamomile tea bags
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- fresh mint sprig
- Place tea bags in a large heat-proof measuring cup or pitcher; pour boiling water over tea bags.
- Steep 1 hour, or until cooled to room temperature.
- Remove and discard tea bags.
- Add pomegranate juice and Splenda, stirring until it dissolves.
- Serve over ice; garnish with mint sprigs.
- Makes 4, 1 cup servings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 7 more reviews
Great iced tea! I doubled the recipe and made the tea in my iced tea maker. Pomegranate is one of my favorite juices and the chamomile tea added a nice herbal flavor. Instead of Splenda I used sugar and forgot the mint sprig but it would be a nice addition. Thank you for posting the recipe hon! Made and reviewed for ZWT 4.