Chamomile Herb Tea
This is a great tea to drink after dinner, before bedtime. Chamomile tea has soothing, calming and relaxing properties. It helps digestion, coughs, colds, poor skin, and is used as a liver tonic. Adapted from Herbal Teas.
- Ready In:
- Rinse the flowers with cool water.
- Warm your tea pot with boiling water.
- Add the apple slices to the pot and mash them with a wooden spoon.
- Add the chamomile flowers and pour in the 2 cups boiling water.
- Cover and steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain the tea into two cups.
- Add honey to taste.
- Drink and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation