- Ready In:
- 3 green peppers
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- Cut the green peppers in half and remove the seeds. Cut into thin strips. Peel the onions and slice them. Cut tomatoes in half.
- Heat the oil in a pan add the onions and the green peppers. Season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and cook over low heat.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until the green peppers are tender.
- Pour the eggs into a pan, as soon as they are scrambled, your dish is ready. Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello, I am a married, no little ones, but great DH and 3 cats. Grew up in rural Nebraska with a family who loves to cook and eat. Trying to be healthier these days and lose some lbs. I do a lot of batch cooking (not quite OAMC). I am trying to get my sister to do it, she has 4 boys (14 to 6) very active and a husband. I love to collect recipes and cookbooks. I have decided that I am going to try to a new recipe each week. That will be 52 new things done this year. MY RATING SYSTEM: 5 stars: recipes that I or DH personally like . These will include recipes that I may have added or subtracted ingredients for personal tastes. 4 stars: recipes that I or DH thought was good & would eat if served to us, probably will not make again without changes. 3 stars: This is a dish that looks good but the flavor just is not there. More than likely will not make again 2 stars: Not our tastes at all. Not to say this recipe is not good just not for us. 1 star: I think that the we would have to end up in the hospital to give a 1 star rating, but will see how it goes. ZAAR WORLD TOUR 4 <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/mini.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>