Cauliflower Poppers - 0 Points
photo by Antifreesz
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place in a bowl.
- Add cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper and toss well to coat.
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread cauliflower on sheet and bake until tender, about 10 minutes, stirring once during baking.
- Makes about 8 - 1/2 cup servings at zero points.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I had never baked cauliflower before and was unsure of doing so, but I was definitely happy with the outcome. I did add about 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the cauliflower which probably helped the spices to stick. I cooked it on a non-stick mat so I didn't spray the pan. Cooking time was closer to the 20 minutes others indicated.